John Soria is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who specializes in working with children, couples, and families. He is a lifespan therapist so he works with all ages, including young children. John utilizes a Strength Based Brief Therapy approach where people of all ages, genders, cultures, religions, sexual orientations and walks of life are respected and honored.
John is committed to helping individuals and families accomplish their therapeutic goals. He wants to help clients recognize the changes they have accomplished for themselves, their families, and their loved ones and believes it is something to be celebrated. At Therapeutic Oasis, John’s passion to help others and his ability to collaborate with a team of professionals will be an asset to the Clinical Team.
- Master’s of Science in Family Therapy, Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Arts, Rutgers University
- Presently working towards his PhD in Marriage and Family Therapy at Nova Southeastern University
- Certified Child and Adolescent Trauma Specialist
- Certified Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) Practitioner