Maureen DeLorenzo, LCSW
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Maureen DeLorenzo has worked in the field of social services for over 20 years. As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker she has dedicated her experience and advanced training to help individuals, couples and families in her personal practice. Her specialized training includes EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples & Individuals), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy and Spiritual Psychology. She works collaboratively with her clients so that they can create conscious, connected, and meaningful relationships and live to their fullest potential.
Maureen is passionate about helping humanity and believes that the road to happiness is a combination of learning to trust your intuition while expanding your ability to tolerate ordinary pain and welcome in joy. She believes personal transformation is created through a strong therapeutic relationship and a holistic approach to healing. Maureen brings an energy of compassion and warmth to her work while skillfully utilizing evidence-based therapies, spiritual psychology and her own personal insight. She considers herself an expert on relationships, intimacy and conscious parenting, revealing how these relationships can become opportunities for self-development and guiding her clients to a deeper sense of inner peace.
Education & Professional Trainings:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Masters Degree in Social Work (M.S.W) – Yeshiva University, New York, NY
- Bachelor of Science in Religious Studies, Rollins College
- Certified Health Coach from Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Intensively Trained in DBT & Emotional Focused Therapist (EFT) for couples & individuals
- Advanced training in Stress and The Relaxation Response: Fundamentals of Mind-Body Medicine Program from Harvard’s Benson-Henry Institute for Mind-Body Medicine at Massachusetts
- The International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT), Member
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW), Member